|"See, you sit over there. I stay up here. That's how the magic happens."|
|Milton Berle would rather shoot you in the face than sit at your Comedic Actors' Roundtable.|
Richard Pryor would set it on fire.
|I have an usher, too.|
- I plot until I pants. When it get tired of the pants, I plot. My plotting is actually lounge pants.
- I write to music until it gets in the way.
- I hold utter disregard for daily word count. I don't write for the what. I write for the why.
- I write constantly. My mind is my literary oven. Nothing comes out until it's done. The page is my serving plate.
- I leave the work feeling strong, rather than cease working once I'm spent. That way, I have a deep jones to get back to it. It's that jones that gets me done by my deadline.
- I don't make stuff up just to keep going. I hate placeholders. If I cut corners, I lose interest. I can hold my inspiration long enough to get my research just right. Accurate facts keep me inspired.